You Got Her To Say Yes!

We can help you bring her to the United States

Click To Schedule

Click The Button Above To Schedule Your Initial Appointment With An Immigration Lawyer

You Are Smart, But You Could Use Some Help

You are smart and you want to take care of your family, but there are a lot of things you may not know about immigration.  This is your family and your future, getting some help will allow you to take better care of your family.

Having an attorney who have been through immigration and has filed hundreds of Fiancé(e) Visas would be worth it.  Just to know all of the paperwork is right, what the time frames are and what to expect next will make things easier.



Click To Schedule

Some Of The Government Requirements For Both You And Your Fiancé(e)

  • You (the petitioner) are a U.S. citizen

    You can be a native born or naturalized U.S. citizen, but you must be a U.S. citizen when you file your petition.

  • You intend to marry within 90 days

    You have to marry within 90 days.  Fiancé(e) status automatically expires after 90 days. It cannot be extended.

  • You and your fiancé(e) are both free to marry

    Any previous marriages must have been legally terminated by divorce, death, or annulment.

  • You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing your petition

    You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing your petition. There are two exceptions that require a waiver, but they are rarely granted.

Services Performed During A Typical Fiancé(e) Case:

• Examine your unique facts in order to identify any problems or issues, and discuss with you the best approach in dealing those problems or issues.

• Create an online account for you and your fiancé(e) to be able to follow your case process, upload and download questionnaires, forms and supporting documents. We have created this to eliminate most of the time lost with international mailings.

• Prepare your I-129F Petition For Alien Fiancé(e) and the biographic forms for both you and your fiancé(e).

• Prepare attorney certified copies of your original documents for submission to the USCIS and return the original documents to you.

• Prepare the petitioner’s affidavit of support for your fiancé(e) to hand carry to his or her visa interview (There is an additional attorney fee to prepare an affidavit for a cosponsor, if needed).

• Prepare your and your fiancé(e)’s personal declarations as to your intent to marry.

• Prepare an attorney cover letter for your I-129F submission and combine it with the USCIS forms, declarations and evidence to create a well-documented submission that avoids novice mistakes, and submit it to the appropriate USCIS Service Center.

• Make a request with your I-129F submission that the USCIS Service Center send cable notification to the U.S. Consulate upon the approval of your petition.

• Mail the receipt notice to you and show you how you can use the USCIS website to monitor the processing of your case.

• Show you how to use the USCIS processing time reports to determine if your case is taking too long.

• Monitor the progress of your petition with the USCIS Service Center and contact them if they make any errors or are not processing as fast as they should.

• Supply you with copies of all correspondence sent to my office from the USCIS about your case.

• Contact the USCIS to resolve any mistakes they might make during the processing of your petition.

• Upon arrival of the approval notice, immediately ship to the U.S. Consulate an attorney certified copy of the approval notice, a complete attorney certified copy set of the entire fiancé(e) submission, along with a letter and official notice of representation form, identifying myself as your attorney of record requesting they include this material in your fiancé(e)’s file and dispatch “packet 3” to your fiancé(e) if they have not already done so and if they are willing to do so.

• Contact the U.S. Consulate to resolve any mistakes they made during the processing of your fiancé(e)’s application for the K-1 visa.

• Prepare a new declaration for you to sign, which your fiancé(e) will have on hand at the visa interview which states you are still legally free to marry and that you still intend to marry your fiancé(e) within 90 days of your fiancé(e)’s entry into the USA

• Supply information and tips to help your fiancé(e) prepare for the visa interview and to help your fiancé(e) avoid making mistakes.

• Be there throughout the entire process to answer your or your fiancé(e)’s questions about the USCIS and/or Consular processing as they come up.

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa - Full Service Representation: $1,700.00 + USCIS filing Fee $535.00 = Total: $2,235.00.

Additional Affidavit Of Support For A Cosponsor:

I charge an additional fee of $300.00 to prepare an additional affidavit of support package for a cosponsor, if needed.

Excellent job in every way. My fiance' arrived in the USA in about 7 months after we started the fiance' visa process, and she received her green card about 7 months after her arrival. This is unbelievably fast. Tom knew exactly what to do, what materials he needed, and he communicated this very clearly to me. I would highly recommend Mr. Geygan to anyone who is involved or about to start this type of process.


Click To Schedule

How It Feels When You Have Won

It feels great!  You know your fiancé(e) will be coming and when.  Everything is falling into place, you can feel better about your wedding plans and just knowing the two of you will be together.  All of your hard work and worrying has paid off. Congratulations.

The Dangers Of Going Alone And Losing

  • Time

    If your application is denied, you have to start all over.  That will devastate your wedding plans.  Just thing of everything that will need to be rescheduled.

  • Money

    If your application is denied you will have to pay all of the application fees again.  Between that and losing the time, this will be hard to explain.

  • Record

    Immigration does not believe in forgive and forget.  They will bring up denied applications at all future interviews for you and your spouse.

The Immigration Law Firm That Focuses On You...

  • What You Want

    This is for you if you are a U.S. citizens wishing to bring a foreign national fiancé(e) living abroad to the United States to marry.

  • How You Get It

    This process requires filing first with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and then when that process has been approved, with the U.S. consulate.

  • How Long It Will Take You

    Current processing times for USCIS are 5 months, and then you will have the processing times with the local consulate.

I am proud to have used this service it was of "A" class and I would gladly recommend their service to family and friends. if I do need future this is where I will be coming. Great, Great services.